April 14, 2008

Trip to the Beach

The weather was so great this weekend! We decided to take D&W to the beach for a walk on Saturday. So we packed everyone up and headed down to Torrey Pines and brought the Bjorns along. It was a beautiful day, clear blue sky, crisp ocean air and so nice to have our foursome out and about! :)

Here is a video from Friday, Drew was so cute looking at Will and giving big smiles. D has also started "talking" a bit more and you can hear him.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Is Drew the one on the right in the video? Sorry! I still get them mixed up. lol
He looks a lot like your DH to me. Your blog looks great! Good job! I don't know how you have time with them being so little. I kind of dropped my blog for a few months when they were this age because its pretty overwhelming! Gets easier every month!