August 15, 2008

Will is getting a tooth!

I noticed a few days ago that Will's bottom middle gums were looking a bit light in color. Taylor noticed it again yesterday, too. I felt Will's gums yesterday, and sure enough I felt a little sharp edge poking through! So I think he is getting his first tooth! I think it will come through in the next few days. He has been doing quite well with it actually, not too fussy, just a bit tired. He has been sleeping well at night, although I did give him a little bit of Motrin yesterday.

Drew is another story. My little young man has been waking up at around 2-3am all week and won't go back to sleep!! UGH! I'm trying not to feed him to get him to go back down, but I've had to resort to that a few times. He is just AWAKE. We even had to put him in the pack n play in the guest room the other night so we could all get some sleep. So, I'm not sure if he's also got teeth coming through that we can't see yet or what. But it has been a bit challenging. What happened to sleeping through the night?!

We are excited for this weekend as both of our parents are coming into town this evening to celebrate the boys getting baptized on Sunday. Hopefully we'll get some good pictures and videos to share.

No comments: