October 29, 2008

Visit to the Pumpkin Patch!

This past weekend my Mom came to visit and on Sunday we took the boys to their first pumpkin patch. It was cute. The place we went had all sizes of pumpkins and also had rides and games for older kids. I think in the coming years when the boys were older it will be a lot of fun. They also had Kettle Corn so of course I made Taylor buy me a big bag which I promptly gobbled down :) But my goal was to just have a nice outing and get some cute pictures. It was about 85 degrees out, so we didn't stay too long. Here are some of the pics:

"Mom, what ARE these things?" Will on left, Drew right
Dad & Drew, Mom & Will
Drew and the BIG one
Picture with Grammy (holding Will)

No comments: