January 7, 2009
Practicing Walking
Both of the boys have been practicing walking since Christmas when their Grammy gave them some push toys. Drew is getting really fast at pushing his little Lion toy up and down our hallway. He gets stuck at the end when he hits the wall and then squawks for me to come and turn him around, it is pretty cute. I've been working on catching him on video, so I'll try to get that posted. Will isn't quite as fast yet as Drew, but he is also doing well with it, so I think they will both be walking soon. Drew is now able to stand up by himself without holding on to anything for short periods of time. Today he just kept practicing standing a bunch using whatever toy was closest to get off the ground. They are definitely cruising around and on the move, standing on whatever they can --including climbing my legs! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment