So sorry I've been neglecting the blog lately. We are doing well. I took the boys to Colorado for 2 weeks last month to visit with my Mom & Phil. We had a great time and Taylor met up with us the last week. The mountains are beautiful in the summer! The boys are of course keeping us busy. They are saying new words everyday and pointing to new things all the time. Last week I was in the kitchen and Will went into the pantry by himself, got out a box of cookies and started eating them! I asked him what he was doing and he signed the word for "please" (like,"oh yeah, please can I eat these cookies I stole?") It was so funny! I thought I'd at least try to get some pictures uploaded while I have a quick minute:
Will testing out the potty chair
No comments:
Post a Comment