Here are a few of the good pictures, and I'll try to put up some video soon, too.
January 11, 2010
Happy 2nd Birthday Drew & Will!
Here are some pictures from the party we had at my Mom's house in Colorado for the boy's 2nd birthday. Drew recognized Thomas right away even though we've only seen the show a few times. Will was happy to dig right into his cupcake (actually he excavated the sides of it), while Drew was a little shy when everyone sang Happy Birthday to them and wasn't too sure about his cake. Also I was worried that once I started cutting into Thomas Drew would freak, but he didn't seem to notice that too much :)
Here are a few of the good pictures, and I'll try to put up some video soon, too.
The four of us
Will "digging"

Drew finally decides to give it a try

Here are a few of the good pictures, and I'll try to put up some video soon, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! Happy birthday boys! Those are some huge cupcakes.
Post a Comment