April 13, 2010

Lauren is home and we are so happy!

Hi All,
So sorry I haven't updated in a while. Lauren came home on March 24! She is doing fantastic at home, eating and sleeping well and is a happy baby. She LOVES to be held, which I don't blame her for one bit after all her weeks in the NICU. I took her to the doctor last Wednesday for a weight check and she was 8lbs 2oz! So she is gaining weight well. She had a few shots and did pretty well with those. Drew and Will are being great with her, asking where she is when they wake up in the morning and checking in on her during the day. They both ask to hold her and give her kisses--they are great big brothers! Today I was holding her and Will asked if he could give her a kiss and then he said "Lauren Cute"! It was so sweet. We are so happy and thankful to have our family all under one roof and so blessed to have three healthy and happy children.

Here are a bunch of pictures from the last several weeks.
Sweetness
The boys seeing her for the first time:
Checking out their new baby sister!
Asleep at home in her own bed FINALLY!
Tummy time!

Enjoying some time with Mom outside
me and the boys
Drew holding Lauren
Will holding Lauren (but more interested in the TV)

1 comment:

Seagers said...

So glad you guys are doing well! XOXO