Oh, no, I'm falling behind on blogging!! Poor Lauren, I just haven't had as much time to write as I did the first year with the boys!! We had a very nice Easter here in San Diego. Bobby was here for a visit, as well as my Mom & Phil. (Due to her work schedule Peggy came down a few weeks later). The kids all loved having so much action and attention! Drew, especially, likes when we have a full house as he can get as much attention as he wants (or an individual is willing to give), and then move on to the next person. More than once I heard him say "Papa, read me a book!". So cute. We all went to church Easter morning and then made brunch at home. The kids were excited for the chocolate bunnies that the Easter Bunny left. Lauren got her very own "girl" plate ie: pink :)
We were supposed to go the following day to take the boys to Disneyland for the first time, but Will came down with a bad cold, so the trip was postponed. I was really bummed, as my Mom was going to go with us. But it all worked out in the end. Peggy ended up coming to visit a few weeks later for Mother's Day and she was able to come with us. We left Lauren home for the day with Miss Lulu (our nanny) and took the boys up to Disneyland. We had a total blast with them!! They both did great on the rides, we got mouse ears hats, and really had a magical time. Here are some pictures from both events:
No comments:
Post a Comment