December 1, 2011

End of 2011 Catch Up


It seems as the kids get older, I get busier and not as good as posting as before!! Here are a bunch of pictures from the end of the year.  We went out to Bates Nut Farm in October to pick pumpkins.  I was sick on Halloween, but managed to get one pic of the kiddos after they got back from Trick or Treating.  November & December flew by also! We were fortunate enough to go to CO this year for Christmas, we had a great time (even without ANY snow).

Riding the ponies at Bates Nut Farm in Oct


 This is the only "good" shot I could get of the three of them.  It was about 80 degrees that day and we were so hot!
 Lauren testing out the boy's bike :)
 In October, Great Uncle Bill & Aunt Doris moved to a retirement home about 10 minutes from our house.  We have been so happy to be able to see them frequently.  And Aunt Doris always has yummy snacks for the kids!
A picture of Great Uncle Bill at 97 years old.  He was a wonderful man.  He passed away a few days before Christmas.  I knew him as an easy going, always smiling, loving man.  I've heard Aunt Doris say that he was happy that we named Will after him, and he got a kick out of seeing his Great-Great Nephews in action.  We will truly miss him.


No comments: