Here are some pictures from the day we brought Drew home:
February 5, 2008
One month birthday and checkup
Well, it's been hard to find the time to get online for updates, but we did get Drew home on Sunday 1/27. He is doing really well and gaining weight and has no more breathing or heart problems that we can tell. We are going to the Pediatrician today for their 1 month check up, so hopefully I can post the update a bit later (weights, percentiles, etc). Taylor and I are doing well, Taylor went back to work yesterday, but we've had help come at night to feed the boys so we can sleep and that has worked out really well. I've also had a doula come and help me during the day and she has helped a lot with me breastfeeding the boys. We're very happy to have them both home and that they are doing well!
Here are some pictures from the day we brought Drew home:


Here are some pictures from the day we brought Drew home:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They already look bigger, Lindsay! I am so impressed! They look great. :) I am so glad nights are going well! That makes a big difference in the beginning! Are they starting to nurse better? That was hard for me - hence becoming a 'pumper'. With this next baby I want nothing to do with the pump if I can help it! lol
I will check back for Dr's news. :)
Post a Comment