February 5, 2008

The stats

Both boys did very well at the pediatrician. They got their Hep B shots and cried for a brief spurt :( Here are their stats:
Drew: 8lbs 12oz, 21in long, 36cm head (25% percentile on growth chart, 80% adjusted)
Will: 8lbs 7oz, 20 1/2in long, 36cm head (same stats above)
So they are doing great. We have been breastfeeding lots and doing well.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I know you are super busy Lindsay so post as you can. I think with my blog I was absent for about 3 or 4 months until I felt I could muster some energy to put posts up!
Anyway, I'll keep checking for new stuff too - but I understand! By the time you finish feeding them its almost time for the next feeding and you still need to eat and sleep at some point!
THose weights look awesome. They are such healthy boys!