I took the boys to their make up 2 month well baby check today (we are late due to them being in the hospital--they are 3mos this week), and they did pretty well. They have both started to smile and Will is making "coo-ing" and "goo-ing" noises. Drew has done it a few times, too. They both do well with tummy time and can lift their heads and look around and turn to where you are talking to them. They are actually achieving their milestones about at "normal" rate, not adjusted for them being preemies. They are also both so big! Here are their stats:
Drew: 11lbs 8oz, 85% for height 75% weight (NOT adjusted!)
Will: 13lbs, 85% for height, 90% weight
Will is getting so big the barely fits into 3month clothes now, and I've had to start putting him in 6month clothing. Drew is not far behind.
This was also the first time I took them BOTH by my self to the doctor, and we did quite well if I do say so myself. They both got 4 shots each today, which they did ok with--it was good Taylor wasn't there or he would most likely have fainted :) Hopefully we will not have to go to the doctor again anytime soon for any sicknesses--the next regular check up is when they are 4months.
1 comment:
I am so glad that the twins are doing so well. Twins are the best. They are both looking very healthy. How does the dog like the new members of the family? Is he protective of them?
I am so glad you have this blog. I love hearing about how the twins are doing. I can not believe how big they are getting. I will keep your family in my prayers. Hope everything else in your life is going well.
Love,
Shannon
Post a Comment