September 18, 2008

Crawling and Clapping!

Last night after we came home from our walk I put the boys down on the floor to play like always. I walked into the kitchen to wash my hands and I saw Drew do this funny movement forwards. Then he did it again! He has learned how to move his arms under him and scoot forward--the "army crawl" :) So of course I called Taylor at work right away and grabbed the video camera. I was very excited. But now I've got to figure out what I'm going to do now that he can move around!
Here's a little bit of it on video...I think I recorded him doing it for about 10minutes. Enjoy!


I also got a cute video of Will from yesterday clapping his hands. He really thinks it is fun to just sit and clap :) Every time I say "Yay" he just smiles and claps!

No comments: