I'm glad it is Friday :) We're all doing well here. Today I had my first MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting, and it was really nice. I met some other moms and I'm looking forward to getting to know them over the next several months. The meetings are every other Friday through December at our church. The boys did fine getting dropped of at the nursery, since the same ladies who watch them on Sundays were there :) For this first meeting there was a nice potluck breakfast, time to talk, a little craft making a name tag, and 2 speakers who were MOPS graduates. I think I will really enjoy it!
The boys are doing well. Drew started saying "Ma Ma, Ma Ma, Muuuummmm" this week! It is so cute! He doesn't really know what it means yet, but it is cute. Will just gives me a funny look when I say "mom" to him :) Will's still working on crawling, is up on his hands and knees a lot. I've got both of these things on video...just need to find the time to get it all uploaded. I got on the scale with them the other day and Drew is about 20lbs and Will is about 21lbs!
Last night was a Happy Hour with Taylor's work group (and their families) so I took the boys to the Mexican restaurant, and they did great! We sat them in the wooden highchairs at the end of the table and they had a good time banging on the table, dropping things on the ground and smiling at all of the people. We stayed from about 4pm-6:30pm, and they didn't fuss at all :)
We also got tickets to go to a Padres game this Sunday, so we're going to bring the boys to that and see how they do. Not sure what's going on tomorrow, hopefully just a mellow day to all hang out together and maybe go for a walk or something.
I'll post some pics and videos soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment