Just a quick note to say that we are here and doing fine! It seems the past few weeks have been pretty busy for all sorts of reasons and I guess I've been slacking on my blog duties :) The boys are doing great. Will is making more and more attempts at words every day. His favorites include: book, ball, Bosley, and outside. Will is also finally signing "more" and "milk" and "all done". Drew has been doing most of these for a while now, but it is great to see Will doing it now, too. I'm also teaching them "eat" and "drink". They also both wave "hi" and "bye". Both of the boys have really started to like looking at their books and they go in their room to look at them a lot more now. Drew is walking pretty much everywhere he wants to go. He is getting really steady and faster everyday.
This past weekend Taylor and I were able to get away to Palm Springs and Taylor's Mom, Peggy, watched the boys for us. It was so great to get away and Peggy and the boys had a great time. Perhaps more importantly, the boys were very good and Peggy survived the weekend saying she'd be willing to do it again sometime! Originally my Mom was scheduled to come, but came down with a very bad cold and wasn't able to make it. We were sorry that we didn't get to see her, but we're going to re-schedule her visit.
I'll try to post some pics and videos and more updates later in the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment