Drew
February 19, 2009
Books and Blocks
Well, it has been a busy few weeks. Last week I was pretty sick with a cold so I wasn't able to do much. But the boys have stayed busy! They have both started to like books and blocks a lot. They have been finding their books in their room and have been "reading" them. Drew and Will both like to turn the pages and look at the pictures. The other day they had gone into their room and it was very quiet in there, so of course I got nervous after a few minutes and I went to check on them. Sure enough they were both sitting on the floor looking at their books--it was so cute! We also were given a little foam book with farm animal puzzle pieces and Will can easily be entertained for many minutes looking at it, pulling the pieces out and trying to put them back in. Here's some pics of him in action:

The boys have also started being able to stack their blocks. Yesterday Will was able to stack 3! I think I've seen Drew do it also. But he always moves so fast and then knocks them all over it is hard to know for sure! Here they are with their little "towers":
Drew
Will
Drew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment