Hello to all of our friends and family! Sorry I haven't written in a while ( I think I always say that!). A lot has happened....we moved! We found a great new & bigger house close in our same neighborhood and couldn't pass it up. So we sold our old house and moved into the new one 2 weeks ago. It has been a lot of work showing the old house, packing, moving and trying to get settled here. But all of the kids are doing great, the boys love the new house and have adjusted very well. Lauren didn't skip a beat and actually started sleeping through the night right after we moved in (hooray for a full night's sleep for me again!!).
This past weekend to celebrate independence day we decided to do a 3 day potty training with the boys (so much fun...!). They did great and are now going potty (#1 & #2) in the potty all day without diapers! We are trying no diapers at night, too, and they still have a few accidents but are really getting it. For 2 1/2yr olds they are doing so great and we are so proud of them. They are going to start a 2day/wk preschool in September, so we wanted to make sure they got the hang of using the potty before school started.
As I mentioned, Lauren is sleeping through the night and is a great baby. When she is awake she loves to watch the boys play around her, be held, or do some tummy time. She has started "batting" at her rattles, and grabbing them and putting them in her mouth. She is "talking" more, too, making more sounds. I've taken a few pictures of them all, I'll work on getting them uploaded in the next day or two.
Taylor & I are doing well. He is working a lot as it is busy season for him, but he is home most mornings to make us all breakfast and hang out with the boys before work. In the evenings we've been working on small projects around the house and just trying to get settled.
Thanks to everyone for checking in on us and I'll post the pics soon, promise!!
No comments:
Post a Comment