December 5, 2007

30 weeks today!!

I am so excited, I have made it to 30 weeks today! When I was first put on bed rest at 22 weeks, it seemed like 30 weeks was so far away, and now I've made it! My next goal is 34 weeks, which will be right around New Year's, and I think I can do it :) At the last doctor appointment we decided to schedule my c-section for January 25th, which will be 37 weeks (if I make it that long, of course). So, we have an end in sight! I'm getting more and more excited for the babies to come!

I also got to see one of my best friends, Amy, on Sunday night. She lives in Seattle, and wasn't able to make it for the shower, but it worked out she had to come to SD for work, so she was nice enough to come by for a visit.

1 comment:

Jill said...

lindsay - you look really good for 30 weeks!!! way to go! thats so nice your friend could visit you!