December 13, 2007

Out of the house on my own for 1st time in 8 weeks!

I had a big day today--I drove myself to AAA to get a handicap parking pass, stopped by the bank and the drugstore...whoo hoo! It felt good to go out and drive myself (although my belly made me sit farther back from the steering wheel than normal). I was out for about an hour, which was about enough for me. Then I came home and rested for the afternoon.

I have been having trouble sleeping for the past week--very uncomfortable, my hips hurt when I lay down, I'm achy, etc. The Dr. said there's not too much more that I can do other than take Tylenol like I have been, and taking baths. But, everyone keeps reminding me that I only have 6 weeks left, so I'm trying to keep the end in sight!

Here is a 'self-portriat' from today. I showered, did my hair, got dressed and everything! :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Jill said...

hehe - I had to check your blog after seeing your post on sidelines :) You look reallllllyyyy good for 31 weeks with twins! I was still in a hospital gown - lol - not the greatest of maternity clothes. :)
I hope you get those 6 more weeks! You are doing awesome!